Saturday 3 November 2007

Afternoon gang!

First things first, I am devastated Arsenal just equalised in the 92nd minute! But nevermind,.....lets focus on the project!

I am just finishing off an extremely unhealthy looking burger I've created in Illustrator and had a thought! As time is pressing on, rather than me producing another two food items, saying exactly the same thing as the next, I would jut have the one image, but with various other images of scruffy kebab house receipts??????? These would obviously run from that link or from other food items in the street scene! They would be in keeping to Tyler's map background of used kebab rap-paper, with little spatters of sauce and leftover bits of food! What do you think?

I'll give it a go and post them up. I just think that 3 images all saying pretty much the same thing isn't very interesting. However, I may be wrong!

Cheers. DAVE!

No comments: